Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and Lauren Hashian’s Relationship Timeline

By
Advertisement

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has been one of Hollywood’s hottest men for decades, but he’s long only had eyes for one lady — his wife, Lauren Hashian.

In recent years, the couple have been outspoken about their love and adoration for each other, often sharing intimate looks at their lives on social media. In July 2019, the Baywatch actor praised the Massachusetts native in a heartfelt Instagram post while promoting his film Hobbs & Shaw.

“I set the tone and tempo, but she’ll always be the life anchor who makes this whole thing happen and shine,” Johnson wrote alongside a video of the pair. “Pleasure to rock the @hobbsandshaw world premiere w/ my much better half & beautiful smoke show @laurenhashianofficial. Best part about this night is by 11pm, we’re already at home, in our sweatpants and sippin’ on tequila. My kinda night and my kinda gal 😉🥃 The strength & coolness of a woman comes in many many different forms.”

Prior to tying the knot in August 2019, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Jasmine, n 2015 and a baby girl, Tiana, in 2018. Johnson is also dad of Simone, whom he shares with ex-wife Dany Garcia. The former WWE wrestler and the film producer were married from 1997 to 2007 and remain on good terms, even working together on movies post-split.

“It’s just the best thing,” Johnson told Extra in July 2019 of being surrounded by the ladies in his family. “I have a house full of just strong, badass women. … It’s terrifying, but it’s awesome.”

He added: “I grew up an only child. My dad was tough. He kicked my ass, so there was a lot of testosterone growing up, so there is this balance, having all this estrogenic energy, then also me having the opportunity to infuse ‘father’ and hopefully setting a standard of what a man should be in [my daughter’s] lives.”

Scroll down to take a look back at Johnson and Hashian’s relationship timeline.


2006

The couple first met while Johnson was in Boston filming The Game Plan, in which he starred as Joe Kingman.

Snap Stills/Shutterstock; Shutterstock
2007

Hashian and Johnson started dating one year after first meeting. “We do these stories and we talk so much about the business end, the success end, but then Lauren isn't mentioned and my daughter [Simone] isn't mentioned. I always like making sure we find the balance and my home life is in there and Lauren Hashian is in there and my daughter is in there,” Johnson previously told Esquire. “You gotta get the better half in there. With all the cool s–t and success that I've been lucky enough to get? That doesn't happen unless the home life is solid."

Eric Charbonneau/Shutterstock
2015

Baby makes three! Us Weekly confirmed in December 2015 that the doting parents had welcomed their first child together. Days prior, Hashian joked that she hoped their little girl “wouldn’t weigh 20 pounds.”

Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
2018

Despite referring to Hashian as his “wife,” Johnson shared that he wasn’t in a rush to tie the knot. "I just refer to her as my wife all the time. So a lot of people are like, 'Oh, did you get married?'" he told Entertainment Tonight. "I'm like, 'No. Easy. Don't rush big daddy.'"

Eric Charbonneau/Shutterstock
2018

Johnson took care of his leading lady as she nursed Tiana. “I’ll handle this business,” Johnson captioned an Instagram post that showed him feeding Hashian pasta. “Mama @laurenhashianofficial has her hands full nursing/feeding baby Tia, so I’m feedin’ mama her dinner. My pleasure. So much respect to her and all mamas out there holding it down and running things.”

Courtesy The Rock/Instagram
2019

Johnson honored Hashian in a lengthy and heartfelt Mother’s Day post. “Having a two and half year old and a newborn attached and clinging to her 24/7. Managing the wonderfully fun, Terrible 2’s with Jazzy. The ‘Hi, I need to eat every 3hrs and preferably from your boob’ (just like daddy;) with Baby Tia. Managing multiple family properties. Managing an ever growing staff of family employees across the country,” he wrote. “Picking up the ENTIRE FAMILY, STAFF AND DOG and moving to multiple locations AROUND THE WORLD, throughout the year because of my filming and production schedule. All while continuing to build an amazing career as a music and song writer/producer ... She’s a brilliant visionary storyteller and lyrically gifted - all qualities that are hard to tap into when you’re managing this nonstop life of ours. But she does it like a brilliant bad ass. And here’s the best part and the thing I’m most proud of... Lauren does it all with a big genuine smile and is truly, the kindest and sweetest soul you’ll ever meet.”

Courtesy The Rock/Instagram
2019

Johnson and the songwriter wed in August 2019 and shared the exciting news on Instagram alongside two photos from their big day. “We do,” the actor wrote. “August 18th, 2019. Hawaii. Pōmaikaʻi (blessed).”

Courtesy Hiram Garcia/Instagram
2020

The San Andreas star revealed in April 2020 that the coronavirus quarantine brought him closer to his wife. "Last night, we poured ourselves a couple of glasses of Teremana [tequila]," he explained in an Instagram video. "We had a nice little toast of gratitude, and then we started practicing making babies again. You're welcome. I showed her why they call me The Rock."

Shutterstock
2020

To celebrate their first wedding anniversary, Hashian released a song titled “Step Into a Love Like This,” which she presented to Johnson on the day they walked down the aisle. She called it “the most personal and rewarding song I’ve ever written.”

Jon Brandon Cruz, Liam Underwood
2020

The California native revealed in September 2020 that he and his wife, and their two daughters, had tested positive for COVID-19. "I could tell you that this has been one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family, and for me, too, personally as well," Johnson said in an Instagram video. "I wish it was only me who tested positive, but it wasn't, it was my entire family, so this one was a real kick in the gut.”

The actor explained that he and his loved ones were on the mend after a few rough weeks. “But I am happy to tell you guys that we as a family are good,” he continued. “We're on the other end of it, we're on the other side. We're no longer contagious, and we are, thank God, we are healthy."

Broadimage/Shutterstock


from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://bit.ly/33NPXEy

0 comments:

Post a Comment